Sipie’s Mobile wash is now offering residential/ commercial water tank cleaning. For the past three years we were able to help our local home community of Tootinaowaziibeeng first nation with their water infrastructure cleaning. Starting at the main water plant we continue to clean and disinfect the water revisors and back wash holding tanks.
Every spring the reservoirs are pumped out and the cleaning and disinfecting takes place. This cleaning process creates an efficient and clean water supply for the community.
During the warmer seasons Sipie’s Mobile Wash also cleans out residential water holding tanks.
We understand the importance of clean water, and we are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that your water tank is cleaned to the highest standards, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your water is safe for use.
Our process of tank cleaning can vary depending on the type of water tank and age. Most steps go as followed but are not limited to:
1. Water pump inside home gets shut down (don’t want pump to run dry)
2. Remaining water is pumped out of tanks with industrial submersible pumps and hoses
3. Tank entry is made for pre cleaning inspection, with safety harness applied and safety watch above
4. Tank is then vacuumed out, removing all solid debris and small amounts of water
5. Tank is pressure washed and steamed with hot water at temps above 150* degrees
6. Tank entry is made again to vacuum out wash water and all other debris from the washing process
7. The final step is a full disinfecting of the water tank with 12.5 % Sodium Hypochlorite.
8. Water tank is filled back up with fresh water and water pump is tuned back on
After these 8 steps are done the water tank is then fully cleaned and disinfected. Water tank
cleaning is necessary for communities or residents who have hard mineral water or non drinkable water
(raw water) in their holding tanks. We recommend a tank cleaning once every two years.